Assistant Vice President, General Audit (Corporate Credit)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 22 Aug 17
•Lead/perform internal audits of designated areas and provide professional audit services for the banking group.
• Assist the Team Head in managing internal audits of corporate credits.
• Review and recommend changes in audit programs and procedures in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
• Provide value-adding solutions on control deficiencies.
• Prepare audit plans and reports, and ensure audit findings are properly addressed with action plans.
• Provide advisory services to the business/support units on related risks and internal control.
• Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, FRM, ACAMS).
• At least 5 - 10 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector.
• In-depth knowledge of credit audit/analysis and regulatory requirements in the banking industry.
• Experience in Corporate Credit in particular China Credit is essential.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.