IT Finance / PMO Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Strike IT Hong Kong Limited
- 11 Jan 17
IT Financial Controller / IT PMO Analyst with extensive financial skills will be responsible for financial controlling, planning, budgeting and project & management reporting.
12 month contract
This role will support IT Finance and IT projects 50/50. Duties include
- Consolidate, analyze and monitor the vendors and contractors working on IT projects and Staff Augmentation Roles.
- Prepare management reports on contractor and vendor spend.
- Review and approve invoices.
- Monitor the budget of each of the IT Departments and track new contracts vs the available budget.
- Track and have oversight of project budget to ensure vendor and internal resources delivery within agreed budget
- Validate project committed cost against contract inventory (from vendor management)
- Assist in the timely completion of the monthly financial cycle according to agreed quality standards
- Review contractual payments to ensure payment terms are charged only when milestone achieved or with proper supporting if it is charged at time and material basis
- Assist in cost allocation / charging agreement between Projects and IT Departments
- Conduct weekly and monthly reporting to ensure accurate reporting of project status and timely escalation of any risk and issues
• At least 5 years hands-on experience in dealing with status and financial reporting
• Excellent business sense and presentation skills
• Self-motivation and strong analytical mind
• Well-organized and attention to details
• Strong at effectively handling multiple priorities under time and delivery pressures in a changing business environment
• Ability to maintain a good working relationship with IT team, Project teams, Finance team and Vendors and Contractors.
• Ability to exercise independent judgement and ability to identify and improve processes
• Proficiency in MS Powerpoint, Word and Advanced Excel (macros and PIVOT tables)
• Good command of spoken and written English