- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Aug 17
IAM Architect - Cybersecurity
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaRole/Responsibilities
Moody's IT Risk is looking for a Developer of Cybersecurity Access Management to join its growing organization. This is a challenging position requiring a strong background in Information Security practice, deep knowledge of Information Security standards, best practices, technologies and processes, as well as solid communication and organization skills. The candidate is very motivated and willing to take on challenges, able to multi-task to succeed and has the ability work independently and with minimal oversight.
The Moody's Information Security team is responsible for helping the organization balance risk by aligning policies and procedures with Moody's business requirements. The team has global responsible for the development, enforcement and monitoring of security controls, policies and procedures, and for the delivery of security services. The Cybersecurity team sets strategic direction for security within the organization and aligns with stakeholders throughout the company. The team is responsible for key programs including Cybersecurity Operations, Engineering, Patch and Vulnerability Management, Data Loss Prevention, Access Control, Threat Management, Security Monitoring and Incident Response.
The Architect - Cybersecurity Access Management will serve as technical expert responsible for design & implementation of application and enterprise platforms within the Identity and Access Management lifecycle space. The ideal candidate will be able to help design, monitor and maintain a world-class access management solution. In this role, the ideal candidate will manage standards for overall organization's application integration, middleware interfaces and architecture. The candidate will assist project teams in defining their IAM needs, provide guidance on the technical aspects of the IAM integration and will assist technical teams for complex problem analysis. The successful candidate will have a strong background in the areas of Identity and Access Management, security access automation technologies, business process and service desk ticketing systems, awareness of security best practices standards (ISO, NIST, COBIT), audit and regulatory frameworks such as SOX as well as ITIL processes. Strong documentation skills are also crucial to successful process and project delivery.
• Lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development of Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions for SailPoint.
• Responsible for architecture design, physical design and technology strategy for IAM solutions.
• Serve as key member of the IAM implementation team, providing leadership in detailed design architecture and implementation analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
• Develop roadmaps within the program space.
• Responsible for managing appropriate resources as necessary.
• Manage schedules and plans to ensure timely completion of project deadlines.
• Partner with other IT architects on the alignment of initiatives.
• Coordinate communications with internal and external teams.
• Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
• Provide input into the technology plans for the organization, and ensure that plans for their assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
• Assist or lead in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices.
• Provides issue resolution and L3/L4 support as required.
• Ensures successful transition of project deliverables to support / maintenance /operations teams
Access Control Management
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
• Minimum of 5 years of full IAM product suite implementation experience.
• Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign On (SSO) and security concepts.
• Good knowledge/experience with LDAP, Active Directory.
• 3+ years of experience with SailPoint IIQ modules (Compliance Manager and Life Cycle Manager).
• Knowledge of all the flavors of SailPoint installation and deployment.
• Configure and Deploying SailPoint IIQ Connectors for various target systems.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle concepts (source code, management, code review, testing, etc.).
• Experience with development collaboration systems, such as JIRA.
• Hands-on with aggregation, workflows, tasks, rules and roles.
• Strong understanding of internal technical architecture of SailPoint IIQ
• Practical knowledge and experience with Identity Management technologies.
• Understanding of Role Based Access Control, Governance and Access Certification in SailPoint.
• User Interface Design experience
• Programming/scripting experience with SQL, Perl, Java or PowerShell
• Java/J2EE, xml, xhtml, JSF development skills.
• General understand of ITIL processes.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent.
• Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ITIL or PMP are a plus.
• Ability to operate within a high performing, motivated team, and adapt direction to accommodate changes in priorities.
• Knowledge of and experience with current and emerging access management technologies including IAM and Privileged Access Management tools (SailPoint), File Share Access Auditing (Varonis), Hitachi ID (HIPAM).
• Strong knowledge of Access Management business processes/workflows, and associated tools (ServiceNow).
• General knowledge of best practice standards that govern Information Security such as ISO, NIST and SANS.
• Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background.
• Proven ability to work within a large enterprise that spans multiple continents, is governed by change management and has a tiered support model.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.