- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Aug 17
IAM Business Analyst - Cybersecurity
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaRole/Responsibilities
Moody's IT Risk is looking for a Business Analyst of Cybersecurity Access Management to join its growing organization. This is a challenging position requiring a strong background in Information Security practice, deep knowledge of Information Security standards, best practices, technologies and processes, as well as solid communication and organization skills. The candidate is very motivated and willing to take on challenges, able to multi-task to succeed and has the ability work independently and with minimal oversight.
The Moody's Information Security team is responsible for helping the organization balance risk by aligning policies and procedures with Moody's business requirements. The team has global responsible for the development, enforcement and monitoring of security controls, policies and procedures, and for the delivery of security services. The Cybersecurity team sets strategic direction for security within the organization and aligns with stakeholders throughout the company. The team is responsible for key programs including Cybersecurity Operations, Engineering, Patch and Vulnerability Management, Data Loss Prevention, Access Control, Threat Management, Security Monitoring and Incident Response.
The Business Analyst - Cybersecurity Access Management will serves as a functional subject matter expert and customer liaison for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) platform solutions. The candidate is responsible for providing overall customer guidance in functional capabilities and best practices usage of the IAM application. The successful candidate will have a strong background in the areas of Identity and Access Management, security access automation technologies, business process and service desk ticketing systems, awareness of security best practices standards (ISO, NIST, COBIT), audit and regulatory frameworks such as SOX as well as ITIL processes. Strong documentation skills are also crucial to successful process and project delivery.
• Ability to capture business requirements and define functional specifications.
• Ability to perform requirements fit/gap analysis.
• Knowledge and proficiency in business process optimization.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of relational database architecture.
• Demonstrated proficiency in application life cycle (analysis to implementation to support).
• Demonstrated proficiency in software test planning and execution.
• Knowledge and proficiency in troubleshooting application problems/issues (from a functional perspective).
• Ability to guide/train application users in the use of application features, functions and best practices.
• Provides issue resolution and L1/L2 support as required.
• Ensures successful transition of project deliverables to support / maintenance /operations teams.
Access Control Management
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
• Minimum of 2-3 years of full IAM product suite implementation experience.
• General understanding of Identity Management (IDM) and security concepts.
• Experience with SailPoint IIQ modules (Compliance Manager and Life Cycle Manager) a plus.
• Practical knowledge and experience with Identity Management technologies.
• General understanding of Role Based Access Control, Governance and Access Certification in SailPoint.
• General understand of PDLC, ITIL processes.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent.
• Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ITIL or PMP are a plus.
• Ability to operate within a high performing, motivated team, and adapt direction to accommodate changes in priorities.
• Knowledge of and experience with current and emerging access management technologies including IAM and Privileged Access Management tools (SailPoint), File Share Access Auditing (Varonis), Hitachi ID (HIPAM).
• Strong knowledge of Access Management business processes/workflows, and associated tools (ServiceNow).
• General knowledge of best practice standards that govern Information Security such as ISO, NIST and SANS.
• Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background.
• Proven ability to work within a large enterprise that spans multiple continents, is governed by change management and has a tiered support model.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.