Client Services & Support Specialist
In this role, you will be a part of the global team that supports our clients in the application of Moody's Analytics credit risk, market risk and portfolio management technology.
Specifically, you will use a combination of technical expertise and business knowledge to answer the questions raised by our clients and to address the issues in using our software, mostly arising from the banking group's environment.
You will work with leading edge technology to support the latest breed of financial application tools based on world-class financial research. You will develop hands-on technical expertise and broaden the domain knowledge in the risk management and regulatory compliance, and gain excellent direct exposure to customers. You will also ensure our products and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
This is an opportunity to develop your career in Risk management Infrastructure specialization within the financial services industry.
- Develop the knowledge in Moody's Analytics financial risk management solutions to provide in-depth education and assistance to clients on product functionality.
- Leverage your technical and analytical skills to trouble-shoot the issues raised by the global clients in using our software and online services. Those issues could be related to the product bug, client's data, client's technical environments, different interpretation of the supervisor's requirements, etc. You may need to work closely with the Moody's global teams in the process.
- Take ownership of interaction with the clients, ensure that client's satisfaction maintained at a high level, and adhere to any time frames and service level agreements
- Respond to client demands in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone and in person, and track all client interactions in the CRM system
- Be occasionally assigned to the implementation projects of Moody's Analytics products and work on the client's site
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to the Product Managers.
- Possess a keen interest to understand the mathematics and logics behind the financial risk models, and be able to eventually provide quantitative and conceptual solutions to our wide range of clients.
- Educated to degree level in a Computer science, engineering, risk management, applied finance or other related areas, with minimum 2 years' of experiences in using or supporting financial technology, application of quantitative methods, and data analysis
- Interested in developing a career in risk management domain; prior experience in analytical roles in BASEL III compliance and/or quantitative-driven skills in credit analytics is advantageous
- Must have technical skills in SQL, ideally gained in an Oracle environment, with ability to understand complex technical problems and find solutions via analysis of application log files, error messages, and OS/database diagnostics
- Must possess good communication skills in Japanese (native) and English (business level).
- Those with objective to purse certification in CMA, FRM, and/or CFA is highly desirable.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.