Equity Prime Finance Product Control - Analyst/Associate
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 23 Aug 16
A new opportunity to join a large Product Control team supporting the Equity Prime Finance business, providing daily analysis and commentary to Front Office and reporting P&L.
- Support the business with new business and product development, ensuring robust capture of P&L.
- The business covers Equity Financing, Prime Services and Quantitative Prime Brokerage.
- Validate and analyse the P&L completed by the off-shore centre and provide commentary and advice to the Front Office.
- Work hard to help build the business during a high-growth period.
- Support Financial Control with periodic reporting, ensuring that P&L is accurately captured.
- Work with technology and Project Managers on large global projects to improve efficiencies and infrastructure.
- Respond to request from the business and senior managers.
- Academic or professional experience of accounting.
- For junior candidates knowledge of Investment Banking is not essential; just a desire to work in the industry and to be challenged.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Experience of working within Product Control in an Investment Bank.
- Professional qualifications like CPA, CFA, CIMA
- Ambitious and driven, keen to take on responsibility and develop in your career.
- Business Japanese and English; able to communicate clearly with business partners in Japan and internationally
About our client
A top Japanese Investment Bank that has a strong global presence, serving customers in Japan and oversees with a broad range of financial services.