- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 23 Jan 17
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Present in Japan since 1973, Societe Generale provides Japanese customers with financial services built on its cutting-edge technologies as a leading French financial institution.
Our office is located in Tokyo's core business district Marunouchi, housing Societe Generale's three entities in Japan: Societe Generale Tokyo Branch, Societe Generale Securities Services and Lyxor Asset Management.
- Review / Control financial reports under JGAAP and IFRS
- Analysis of Financial result and report it to management
GAAP control between IFRS and JGAAP
- Analysis between JGAAP and IFRS
Capital Adequacy Ratio
- Responsible for review of Capital adequacy ratio
Liquidity Coverage Ration
- Review LCR and monitor liquidity reports
- Lead project in Finance (System change, liquidity, etc)
- Manage and supervise 2-3 staff (including Offshore 2-3)
Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required:
- Strong knowledge in Japanese GAAP
- Basic knowledge in IFRS
- Japanese (native level) and English (business level)
- MS Excel skills
- Solid financial/financial products knowledge
- Over 3 years of experience in an audit firm is preferred, or over 3 years of similar position in the financial institution is preferred.
- Highly self-motivated person
- Japanese CPA is preferred.