Financial Instruments - Valuations - Senior Analyst/VP
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 04 Oct 16
A new opportunity to work with a diverse valuations team in a top financial advisory firm, completing financial modelling services and allowing clients to make M&A and Corporate Investment decisions.
- Complete sophisticated financial modeling for a number of different business scenarios, supporting clients by analyzing relevant data, identifying and addressing clients' needs and building and reviewing quantitative models.
- Provide advice to senior managers with regards to the market value of M&A Investments.
- Complete financial reporting valuations for business combinations, including enterprise values, intangible assets and investments.
- Complete valuations for tax purposes both in Japan and cross-border.
- Value the debt and equity held by Investment Management firms, including Private Equity and Hedge Funds, to support fund reporting.
- Provide consultative services to help clients with business planning and strategic investment decisions.
- Work on contentious valuations and an independent expert, assessing values of shareholding, business interests and intellectual property litigation cases.
- Experience developing models usines Microsoft Exvcel, VBA and other programming tools.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of M&A deal due diligence, modelling and post-merger integration.
- CFA, CPA, MBA.
- Strong foundation in financial advisory within a technical discipline.
- Very strong communication skills to enable important business relationships with clients.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to work in a quantitative profession.
About our client
A top Financial Advisory Organisation and global leader in Valuations Services with a strong presence in Japan.