Fund Accounting Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- SS&C Fund Services (Asia) Pte Ltd
- 27 Jul 17
A successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery of NAVs for funds serviced by SS&C Fund Services Asia, ensuring that the NAVs are accurately reported on a timely basis within tight deadlines, and ensure strong internal controls are maintained in accordance with financial policies.
- Ensure accurate reporting of the funds’ performance to the clients in the form of profit and loss reporting and month end NAVs. Review work of fund accountants and provide technical expertise to assist the accountants in their responsibilities, including:
Profit and Loss reporting
Monthly Balance Sheet Reviews
Monthly NAV Packs and valuation
Yearend financial statements
- Provide leadership, training, and coaching to the fund accountants on your team.
- Respond to various requests from portfolio managers, auditors and management. Be actively involved in projects and process improvements.
• University degree in finance/accounting or commensurate experience
• Minimum 6 years financial markets accounting experience
• Minimum 2 years management experience
~~• Strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills- able to communicate effectively with team, peers and management
• Strong dispute resolution and effective problem solving skills
• Proven team work skills; able to recognize where you can help the team complete all daily and monthly tasks.
• Demonstrated customer service and continuous improvement focus
• Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
• Audit/Control Minded
• Ability to work in changing, fast-paced work environment
• Experience with hedge fund accounting preferred
• Experience with Advent Geneva preferred