- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 Aug 17
GM Finance Change Manager (Contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
Member of the Global Markets Finance Change team that both runs and supports initiatives that impact the Global Markets Finance teams, ensuring all Finance/Product Control requirements are met with alignment to the overall objectives of the Finance Transformation Program and ensure proper planning, execution & successful completion of projects within the stipulated time without compromising the quality of delivery.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* To ensure user requirements are documented clearly in the form of Business requirement documents.
* To ensure proper translation of business requirement document in to Functional specification document.
* To obtain and record approvals received from users on the business requirements.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to technology team members and work closely on implementations.
* Provide test cases and actively participate in User acceptance test and ensure closure of open findings in a timely manner.
* Clearly document and record user acceptance sign offs.
* To highlight potential risks that arises impacting the scope, time and cost of the project on a real time basis to Project managers and stake holders as appropriate
* Liaise and maintain cordial working relationship with project peer group on an ongoing basis.
* Comply with Group policy requirement on project management.
Qualifications and Skills
* Industry experience of 7+ years on a similar capacity required.
* Strong understanding of Financial Markets Products in a Finance environment is essential
* Working experience in a Product Control Function, particularly Daily PL production, across a range of Financial Market products is essential.
* Working Knowledge on Ms Office suite of products.
* Resilient, Enthusiastic & Result Oriented; a change driver who challenges the status quo in a creative manner.
* Adept at handling multiple tasks at once and within an extremely deadline-driven environment.
* Ability to work within a highly matrixed and fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, both oral and written.
* Strong track record of delivering projects which are multifaceted.
* Ability to demonstrate the Bank's values in achieving objectives
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 06/09/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.