- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 11 Aug 17
Manager, Business Finance (Contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Financial and Management information for FM / CF products for Singapore.
* Provide value added financial information and analysis to Singapore CIB CB segments and products heads to support their decision making and strategic development.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Partner with business heads to drive and manage performance for Singapore FM / CF products
* Provide timely & accurate financial information / MIS to enable strategic decision making
* Provide coordination and support during forecasting, budgeting and monthly reporting cycles for Singapore FM / CF products in co-operation with business heads and Regional / Group finance functions
* Ensure robust financial processes in place to report revenue, cost and balance esheet for FM / CF products in an accurate and timely manner
* Ensure compliance with Group / IFRS accounting principles and practices, Financial Control policy, and other regulatory accounting guidelines
* Ensure timely and correct submission of financial returns to various internal and external authorities and stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- A mature finance profession with relevant experience in financial services industry
- Experienced in corporate banking products, booking models, accounting treatments
- Sound understanding of international accounting standards requirements, business analysis techniques, risk management methodologies, project management techniques
- A high degree of integrity and ability to challenge the views and actions of others in a constructive manner
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 21/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.