- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Aug 17
About our client
Our client is one of the leading Consulting and Audit companies based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Audit department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Checking expenditures, revenue and other financial records to ensure that all numbers are accurate
• Collaboration with Senior Auditors to plan the audit
• Attending client's meetings and completing audit reports
• Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks
• Bachelor degree in Finance
• Minimum 2 years of experience in internal or external Audit
• Strong attention to detail and pro-active attitude
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Practical experience with US GAAP and IFRS
• Fluency in English and German is mandatory
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Audit, Accounting and Controlling.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant