Data Management Consultant
We are looking for somebody with a proven record of growing and developing a management consultancy practice as well as a strong delivery record within the Data space. This person will need to understand how risk management issues are impacting client business operations and work within the Data team to develop commercial solutions.
- Delivering change projects on client site as a management consultant
- Advising clients regarding key data management topics and regulation e.g. CCAR, BCBS 239, IFRS 9
- Working as part of a team to develop Capco’s London Data Management capabilities and the broader global data practice
- Share knowledge and insights with fellow Capco UK practitioners
- Represent FRC to the wider Capco family of services
- Develop Data propositions and deliver client engagements
Experience and Skills:
- Proven demonstrable experience
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent, ideally in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or a Science based subject
- External qualifications e.g. CFA are desirable
- Understanding of financial services data domains including: Financial Instrument, Party, Transaction; Market Data…
- Understanding of data management concepts including: Data Governance, Data Lineage, Data Models and meta data, Data Quality, Control Frameworks, Data Architecture
- Specific business analysis skills including requirements gathering, workflow definition, data analysis, process definition and procedures documentation
- Analytical thinking with numerical and data problem solving skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Basic SQL is desirable
- Fluent in English
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.