Datafeed Product Strategist (London or New York)
The successful candidate will manage MIS Content datafeed products through their respective lifecycles and execute against go-to-market plans, providing support to the Sales and Client services organisations, gathering market intelligence to establish market requirements for service and creating and pitching business plans to senior management
- Produce strategic business analysis to support investment decisions, marketing initiatives, product development and strategic planning for MIS Content datafeed products
- Implement market research to identify new MIS Content datafeed product opportunities
- Monitor MIS Content datafeed sales performance and competitive environment and develop strategic responses
- Lead projects with oversight from more senior members of the team
- Take responsibility for all aspects of MIS Content datafeed product offerings including features, price and positioning
- Assist in development of external distribution channels and third party licensing agreements
- Represent Moody's at Company sponsored events and third party conferences
- Develop MIS Content datafeed product knowledge and deliver training and support to sales organisation with support from more senior members of the team
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to MIS Content datafeed product related questions raised by sales/ marketing/ analytical staff
- Partner with product development teams through specification and development of product to roll-out and maintenance
- Train and support operational teams to ensure smooth delivery of product capabilities
- Support Engagement Strategy team on updates of update MIS Content datafeed collateral material to support customer and market engagement
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors) required in business related discipline
- Developed understanding of data feed delivery channels and tools including APIs, flat files structures etc.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to build professional relationships with peers, senior business professionals and customers
- Developed understanding of fixed income/ credit markets very desirable
- Strategy experience gained in- Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking or Investment Management environment a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Access
- Experience working with high volumes of data, must be able to analyse and outline meaningful conclusions from large data sets
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work without close supervision
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.