Finance Business Partner – Insurance – London
London, England, United Kingdom
Presenting a unique opportunity for a candidate to a Business Partnering Team within a reputable Insurance Organisation. The role will take ownership of the business planning process and applicants should have prior experience working as a Business Partner/ Management Accountant/ FP&A within the Insurance sector. The candidate will be fully qualified with either an ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification.
This role has become available following internal mobility.
- Develop and maintain the planning model which includes Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows to allow robust, accurately, timely, and insightful reporting of business plans and reforecast.
- Collaborate with the Claims/Underwriting Business Partnering team, Syndicate Finance team, Finance Systems team, Treasury team and any other part of the business to ensure that the model continues to evolve to meet the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Key Finance point of contact for all business planning and reforecasting.
- Provide analysis and evidence to inform business decisions.
- Prior Business Partnering / FP&A / Management Accounting experience within the insurance industry is a pre-requisite
- Qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- Strong academic background
This is a company that invests heavily in their employees and so culture is taken very seriously. Candidates must work well with both internal and external stakeholders, have transparency, and are not afraid to take responsibility.
Please submit your CV if you are interested and I will respond to you ASAP.