Head of Financial Planning & Stress Testing
- GBP75000 - GBP85000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 23 Jan 17
A new role has arisen at a leading global banking institution, as Head of Financial Planning & Stress Testing.
A new role has arisen at a leading global banking institution, as Head of Financial Planning & Stress Testing. The main purpose of the role is to assist the finance team with business performance and analytics, business partnering and planning to balance sheet teams, and involvement in both external and internal stress testing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Balance sheet reporting to deliver to product and business teams
- Lead the financial planning procedures to articulate challenges and create solutions to achieve targets
- Be the lead for the delivery of stress testing from internal and regulatory reviews
- Build strong relationships across a variety of senior internal stakeholders, and manage a small team.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or oversees equivalent) with extensive experience in financial planning and analysis within a financial services institution, with a good understanding of balance sheet and revenue drivers. Ideally you would have had exposure to stress test scenarios, and have strong stakeholder management skills.
Please apply for the position below if this is of interest and you have the specific requirements.