Management Accountant - Investment Management - London
- GBP300 - GBP450 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 12 Jun 17
Management Accountant contract Investment Management firm London
Working with a leading Investment Management firm in London you will assist the finance team as a Management Accountant, supporting the FP&A and reporting workstreams. This is a 6 month contract paying £300-450 per day, heavily dependent on experience.
- Review and document financial systems and processes, producing a clear set of process notes and recommendations for improvements with a plan to address these.
- Assist with the monthly reporting cycle for the division during a time when existing resources are constrained as a new system is implemented.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA or other)
- Experience of reviewing control environments and documenting financial processes and policies
- Experience of statutory reporting
- Experience of Cognos Controller
This is an immediate requirement and you will be contacted well within 24 hours if your application is successful.