Regulatory Reporting Manager – Dynamic Global Asset Management
- £60000 - £70000 base + bonus and bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 14 Aug 17
My client is an Asset Management firm with an exceptional reputation and with multiple offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all regulatory reporting for the London office, developing and managing the team, providing technical and legal advice to the business and maintaining relevant policies and procedures.
Other key regulatory reporting responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Short Selling Reports including reporting, technical advice and systems advice.
• Shareholder reporting
• Transaction / Exposure Reporting
• Substantial Shareholder reporting
• S793 Holding Requests
• Risk Management and MI
• Mass Mutual / Federal Reserve Reporting
• Panel of Take Over and Mergers Reporting
You will have:
• Excellent academics, minimum of 2.1 Bachelors degree in a relevant subject
• At least 5 years experience in a Regulator Reporting role, preferably in Asset Management
• Strong attention to detail
• An steady track record and a CV which demonstrates stability and progression