Be a Part of Our Success
Senior Administrator EntitlementsWhat is the opportunity?
To provide clients with a high quality, timely and accurate corporate event management and processing service. To act as a point of contact for clients providing subject matter expertise as required. To act as a central point of contact and control monitoring the day to day activities of off-shored activity.
What will you do?
- Ensure the prompt escalation (same day) to the line manager of all matters which may present a potential financial loss, client service concern or reputation risk
- Continually ensure complete awareness and adherence to all departmental policies, procedures and control functions at all times.
- Be fully aware of all client / agent / counterparty / inter-departmental service level standards and agreements ensuring compliance at all times.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the various types of events in existence and there current rulings and conventions ensuring you remain fully aware of changes in market practice. Conduct regular reviews of the departments policies and procedures, updating them as necessary.
- Ensure that information sent to the client is accurate and in a comprehensive and clear format.
- Ensure that all yours and your teams work is processed accurately, on
- time and in line with agreed procedures and /or mandate with a 'Get It Right First Time' attitude. With continued focus on Risk and Audit point prevention and assisting in the reduction of E & Os.
- Maintenance of satisfactory internal and external Audit/Regulatory/Risk ratings and reviews
- Responsible to build and maintain internal & external, local & global relationships, where applicable.
- Ensure that sub-custodians keep within their Service Level Standards and advise Network of any failures.
- Ensure all internal and external queries are responded to in a timely and effective manner within SLA time frames.
- Responsible for the completion of all RFP documentation when requested.
- Ensure that all reconciliation issues are resolved in a timely manner and ensure that all supporting documentation is available.
- Maintain and grow relevant standardised global metric based reporting, including KQI's, KRI's and KEI's. Assist with the improvements to our key risk, quality and efficiency metrics to include but not limited to Quality Plus, EQ data, client queries, reconciliations and error logs.
- Assist with development and build of operational processes pertinent to the department.
- Support and administer all aspects of your teams' functions, supporting the other teams within the department, the broader global function and the global Shared Services teams.
What do you need to succeed?
- Proven and demonstrable in-depth industry experience of Corporate Entitlement event management and processing.
- Must possess a thorough and methodical approach to the accurate processing of all allocated Corporate Entitlements through out there full life cycle.
- Demonstrable experience in a global custody or related financial institution.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and networking abilities with sub-custodians and internal, external and global departments.
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone to achieve collective goals.
- Good organization skills and ability to prioritize workloads to meet tight deadlines.
- Systems literate.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to improve processes
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-05-18
Req ID: 143146
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]