Senior Fund Accountant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- WSS Associates
- 02 Aug 17
Qualified Fund Accountant (pan-European) Central London £65,000 to £70,000 (dependant on experience)
Our client is a property investment and asset management business specialising in the commercial and industrial property sector. The company has experienced substantial growth during the past 5 years across both the UK and Europe and now has AUM of over €4bn with significant expansion plans in the next 18 months. It employs over 130 staff in offices situated across UK and Europe.
They are now looking to recruit for a permanent position within its European Fund team. The candidate must have a very good working knowledge of European property accounting and processes.
Key areas of the role will include:
- Preparation and oversight of monthly IFRS accounts for European fund entities
- Monitoring local accountants to deliver deliverables per Services Agreements
- Prepare quarterly financial data for investor reports
- Analysis and explain variances to budget and forecast
- Prepare rolling cash flow forecasts
- Coordinate all taxation and local statutory reporting requirements
- Working alongside Asset Management and Investment teams on new and existing assets
- New acquisition and sales due diligence
- Co-ordinate and assist with year-end audits
- Critically review current processes to help define and instigate ‘best practise’ across the team
Excellent Excel skills and experience with Yardi preferred.