Trade Finance Manager (Qualified Accountant)
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Aug 17
An SME banking client of ours is looking for a recently Qualified Accountant - can be newly qualified, to work in their Trade Finance team. It is a Manager position but requires a lot of analytical work hence the requirement. Applicants don't have to have experience in Trade Finance.
Overall purpose of the role is the management of existing trade finance clients and relationships. On boarding of new client facilities and management of internal stakeholders.
Main duties involve:
- Conducting due diligence on new potential clients
- Preparing credit papers for new facilities including financial analysis
- On boarding of new client facilities
- Managing client drawdown's
- Issuance/review of legal documentation
- Collateral management
- Act as account officer for all existing relationships
- Support and provide cover for Associate Director, Trade finance
- Ensure efficient liaison with operations, finance credit, legal and compliance
- Follow all company credit policies and procedures
- Apply all FCA and money laundering procedures to every transaction
- Prepare and assist in Trade Finance procedures and systems updates
Only qualified accountants will be considered for this role. Open on experience but candidates working in practice who are Chartered qualified will be looked on favourably.