Executive Assistant to the Founder and Chairman
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Dreman Value Management
- 18 Jan 17
Executive Assistant to the Founder and Chairman of this established Investment company requires competent secretarial, computer, and people skills. Experience and a strong work ethic are essential, professional appearance and good personality, and the ability to manage several projects at once is preferred. Dealing with staff, clients and IT is an important part of the job. Experience in finance is a plus.
Nationally recognized investment firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team in West Palm Beach. The ideal candidate will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for both administrative and personal functions. The successful candidate will be able to provide references that speak to previous experience in supporting financial industry executives. The right candidate will be highly organized, have exceptional communication skills and a high degree of professionalism, demonstrate good judgment in prioritizing multiple projects and be comfortable interacting with both high level employees and external clients with a professional appearance.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Manage clerical, administrative, personal and business details, including calls, meetings, emails and travel arrangements
• Manage a complex calendar effectively to maximize the use of executive’s time in accordance with department priorities
• Handle a high volume of phones calls and interact with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
• Ensure expenses are processed in a timely manner
• Be able to resolve day-to-day technology problems as they occur
• Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner, both business and personal
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Office Management, or a related field preferred
• Minimum 8 years related administrative experience supporting high level managers in the financial industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strict attention to detail with ability to prioritize issues appropriately
• Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment