RFP Manager/Team Leader
Do you enjoy working with people across different functions? Are you a people manager who is process oriented? Do you know knowledge and interest in investment offerings? We are looking for someone who can help us:
• lead a team of four RFP Writers within an asset management business, acting as both a player and a coach
• work within a global team, ensuring the highest quality RFP's and industry best practices are incorporated into our distribution efforts
• create new and review existing standard RFP content with team across all owned strategies
• leverage existing content and knowledge to work with team on development of standard marketing collateral
• be seen as an expert for the distribution teams with regards to strategies of focus
• assist senior management with qualification of requests, reporting and tracking requirements
You will lead and work with the Americas RFP Team in Chicago, IL. We are a team of four writers and the team lead/player who cover all distribution channels for the Americas region. Each team member specializes on an asset class and partners with the investment specialists to ensure a knowledge base within the team. The goal of the team is to provide the highest quality, best in class responses to clients, prospects and consultants which are developed through sound processes, an investment mindset and a willingness to seek constant improvement.
Your experience and skills
• experience leading a team, with a minimum of five years in the asset management industry
• knowledge of investment strategies and how to write about them
• a Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
• demonstrated organizational and project management skills with the ability to respond to shifting priorities
• superior attention to detail and focus on accuracy
• intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• a superior communicator with an emphasis on building relationships across multiple functions
• high energy and continually look for new and better ways to improve deliverables
• flexible, with the ability to adjust priorities based on dynamic environment
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.