Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Aug 17
Our client, a global Bank located in New York City, is looking for an Associate of Financial Planning & Analysis to join their growing team!
A mid-size global Investment Bank with great culture and growth opportunity.
The Associate of Financial Planning & Analysis will be responsible for supporting the Front Office business units and Head of Finance through reporting, analysis, planning and forecasting.
- Annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, 5 year strategic review, and management reporting packages
- Utilizing a combination of tools including Excel, Oracle and Hyperion to conduct business analysis and reporting
- Supporting the production of executive level presentations; providing forecast updates and relevant business line analytics to senior management
- Building ad-hoc models to evaluate regional business results, forecasts, budgets, and metrics
Qualifications for the Associate of FP&A include:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong understanding on Banking and Capital Markets
- Strong skills in Excel, financial reporting systems such as Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase, TM1. Skills with SQL are a plus
- Ability to communicate with senior management and face off with different business units
Competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits