Assistant Director – Client Service Manager
Client Service is an integral part of the Customer Service Group within Moody's Analytics. The group's objectives include delivering high quality customer service to our institutional fixed income research clients by facilitating access to our analytic resources, providing support of our vast array of product offerings, and identifying new growth opportunities. The mandate of the group is to be an expert on our clients and products in order to contribute to meeting the overall goals of the organization.
The Client Service Manager oversees a team of Client Service professionals.
• Hiring staff, setting objectives, evaluating and managing team performance and professional development plans
• Managing resourcing of the team to ensure inbound call/email volumes are responded to within agreed service levels.
• Developing and maintaining product and skills-based training for team
• Strategic planning including the review of performance targets, staffing plans and technology
• Analyzing data to ensure compliance with performance metrics and preparing management reports
• Assisting in raising the profile of the Customer Service Group within the organization
• Implementing procedural enhancements to continually enhance the client experience
• Represent team and department interests with technical teams, ensuring telephony and CRM systems are fit for purpose
Moody's Analytics division at Moody's is responsible for distributing a wide variety of credit services to a broad target audience among financial market participants. Our product offering includes:
• Credit Ratings • Fixed Income Research • Quantitative Risk Products
• Valuation Models • Evaluated Pricing • Credit Training
• Economic Models • Economic Data • Credit Scoring Modelling
Our customer base consists of banks, insurance companies, institutional investors and firms actively managing credit risk.
The Customer Service Group within Moody's Analytics supports the relationship with clients by helping them get the most value from their products and services.
• Undergraduate degree
• Previous experience in a supervisory role is essential
• Prior contact center experience is desirable
• 5-10 years of work experience
• Ability to drive team performance by leading and inspiring individuals is essential
• Proven ability to hire and manage talented people
• Previous experience in a training staff and/or delivering presentations is advantageous
• Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent knowledge of Windows based software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Exposure to financial industry, banking and/or financial markets is preferred
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.