Experience Architect, Salesforce Industries
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details In the cloud, experience is definitely king. Our customers expect easy-to-use applications that provide real value to each person who uses them, streamlining tasks, building loyalty and integrating seamlessly with other systems and tools. Our applications are being used by millions of people through mobile applications, eCommerce shopping, self-serve portals, and our customers' own employees and partners. And that's where you come in! You'll help us bring the 'wow factor' to our software deployments - enhancing the native UI of the Salesforce Industries product to deliver usable, innovative and beautiful web and mobile apps that are tailored and branded for each specific customer. Leveraging the powerful capabilities of the Salesforce Industries and Salesforce toolkits, as well as the increasing palette of web development tools, you'll be responsible for designing task flows and visual designs that meet user needs, as well as being brand-aligned, highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. You will be working closely with our customers to design and optimise their user journeys, to create polished high-fidelity mockups, and to bring the latest in design trends and capabilities. You will also be providing feedback into our Product and Engineering teams to help them drive innovation into future releases of Salesforce Industries products. Qualifications
- You'll have 10+ years' experience in UX and UI design, with a particular focus on enterprise applications and/or mobile applications and eCommerce
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building applications in at least one of our industries
- You'll be passionate about designing applications that are both eye-catching and intuitive, and that accelerate user productivity and adoption.
- You will have had experience consulting on large complex projects, with many stakeholders, including customers, systems integrators and Salesforce Industries team members.
- You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
- You will be comfortable working both remotely (from a home office) and onsite with customers, which will involve some travel.
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch + Invision [or Invision Studio]
- Experienced in mobile-first design: ensuring both progressive enhancement + responsive design
- Experienced in mobile application design + prototyping [Figma / Adobe XD / etc.]
- Experienced in Salesforce Lightning Design system
- Experienced with data-driven design / information visualisations / dashboards
- Nice to have: basics of front-end development
- Nice to have: additional wireframing and/or prototyping tools [Axure / Balsamiq / etc.]
- Bachelors or Masters degree in HCI, Digital Design or a related field
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Nice to have: Scaled Agile Framework Team Member certification
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.