Client Services, Equities Data Analytics
IHS Markit Equities Data Analytics (EDA) product suite combines securities finance data and analytics, independent dividend forecasts with a global equity index and ETF management service. Our independent benchmark forecasting service covers discrete dividend amounts and ex-dates on over 11,000 stocks worldwide whilst our index management service collates equity index and ETF compositions and delivers them via a single, uniformly formatted feed that is validated and delivered each day before markets open globally.
The IHS Markit EDA Client Services team is responsible for supporting clients and prospects. This extends from our proprietary dividend forecast service to our data aggregation and validation services covering global equity index management services and ETF compositions.
Working closely with product and sales teams, the team is responsible for client on-boarding, client relationship management as well as managing inbound client queries. Our clients expect continually enhanced data and business solutions to enable them to operate with optimal efficiency in an increasingly complex and regulated market
The successful candidate will be working within the EDA team providing client support such as answering client questions and training end users as well as working with the EDA Sales team based in Sydney. This is a position that will be based in Sydney.
Duties & accountabilities
- Support client queries for Australia and APAC market open
- Provide support to the regional client services teams through analysis and resolution of client queries
- Troubleshoot processing and data issues, liaising with the global operations team
- Work with development teams on projects to streamline and improve business processes
- Find innovative ways of improving workflows and processes
- Handle ad-hoc projects on data and system improvements
- Provide training to end users, understand their requirements and needs and identify opportunities
- Work with the EDA sales team, providing Product expertise in a pre and post sales capacity
- Work with the Head of Product globally to enhance, test, identify and formulate requirement for the EDA product suite
Education and experience
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a financial / accounting / business discipline, preferably with around 2 years of relevant work experience
- Must be fluent in written and verbal English for business purposes
- Additional languages an advantage
- Must be proficient in Excel
- SQL/VBA/MACRO skills an advantage
- Knowledge of equities derivatives an advantage
- Client facing experience both remotely and in person
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.