Customer Success Manager (All Levels), MuleSoft | ANZ
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Mulesoft - Customer Success Group Job Details
Our team is constantly growing and would be keen receive expressions of interest and to have exploratory chats with experienced Customer Success Managers who may be interested in joining our team!
Are you as passionate about maximizing impact as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
MuleSoft thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Success Managers to engage, retain, and enable MuleSoft's customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the adoption and expansion of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
As a Success Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of MuleSoft customers, and through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using MuleSoft's methodologies, leading to project success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company. New to Customer Success? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
Seasoned Customer Success professional? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
- Several years of experience in management consulting, technical account management, or enterprise software sales account management
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales technology delivery setting
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Strong proven work ethic
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Must work within a team environment with sales and services peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
What you'll achieve: 3 months:
- Familiarity with enterprise software and/or hands on software development and delivery experience with an interest in connectivity solutions (Integration, API management, and related SDLC is a plus)
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with compelling messages to technology and business audiences; you are a natural, credible technology evangelist with experience in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Significant customer facing experience leading enterprise customers through business or technology transformations with large account/project management experience with a technology bias
- Integrity in all that you do, especially with customers while growing your account base
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience with MuleSoft
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model is a plus; revenue/quota management experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel to spend significant time onsite with strategic customers
- Become familiar with MuleSoft messaging, delivery blueprint, solutions, positioning, competition and product suite
- Become adept at the technology components underlying the MuleSoft platform
- Begin to meet and engage your portfolio of customers and become fluent in their history, their business outcomes, and their goals
- Develop working partnerships with the MuleSoft account team supporting your customers
- Internalize MuleSoft customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
- Own the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives in business and IT to ultimately achieve alignment with Business Outcomes and secure partnership in their transformation initiatives
- Obtain MuleSoft messaging certification
- Take one or more MuleSoft solution classes
- Evangelize MuleSoft customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- See tangible outcomes and deliverables due to successful transformation path, leveraging the Anypoint Platform
- Partner with AE to organize the internal account teams supporting your accounts
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald's, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we're proud to have been named the #1 or #2 in the Best Place to Work Australia list the last 3 years. Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.