Fund Accounting & Administration, AVP
Who we are looking for
This managerial position is within the Asia Pacific Global Delivery Business unit located in Hangzhou servicing clients in China.
This role is to set up the operations of the Fund Services for China market, ensure the designed operating model could consistently deliver high quality services to internal and external customers and fulfill bank's requirements for operation risk management. What you will be responsible for
- Design the operating model to fulfill various requirements from newly on boarded clients in China and in compliance with regulatory and internal risk control requirements
- Manage client demands and integrate into designed operating model
- Manage internal and external client relationships and handle daily operation related queries.
- Manage and oversee development of all subordinate staff members
- Manage internal workflow and client deadlines on a daily basis
- Ensure service level agreements are met and implement appropriate changes where necessary.
- Develop, review and analyze metric data & risk reports and present findings and solutions to Management
- Project out recruitment requirements to ensure all gaps are filled, including any future business requirements and general organizational structure
- Play an active role in the recruitment process
- Produce regular management and risk reports and to Management
- Update all management information systems to ensure timely and accurately representation of the Unit
- Lead client onboarding projects, which will include ensuring procedures are adequate, onboarding checklists & 'Go Live" documents are executed, and etc.
- Oversee reviews of procedures on a regular basis to ensure alignment with Standard Operating Procedures is up to date
- Comply with company risk and compliance requirements and assist in the Corporate Audit when necessary
- Analyze current processes and recommend process improvements
- Work with IT team s regarding any specific development requirements
- Participate in special internal client or projects as required
- Drive corporate strategy with initiatives
- Conduct UAT, BCP test on new fund accounting system
- Familiar with the QDII,QFII, CIBM and etc. business, have broad knowledge of fund accounting process of A/B share and bond markets
- 8+ years' experience in fund service with a good understanding of China business and local regulation.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Strong ability and past experience to drive changes and projects.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Securities qualification or accounting related certification is a plus