This role is deemed as a Controlled Function role under the Central Bank of Ireland Fitness and Probity Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Acting as first point of contact for client names together with the Relationship Director
• Preparing client meeting presentations, engaging product specialists in Germany and other areas of the group ensuring a robust contact strategy is in place
• Assisting with the development of, and revisions to the Client Relationship Plan. Preparing and implementing strategic campaigns
• Identifying and researching potential new customers Supporting the Relationship Director in annual client reviews
• Generating and monitoring leads Preparing pricing and assisting with credit applications
• Ensuring compliance with mandatory Risk policies and procedures relating to governance, regulatory compliance (incl. Financial Crime), operational and legal risk
• Building an effective working partnership with internal support functions: Credit, Legal, KYC, Compliance, Operations
What we’re looking for:
• General understanding of products and services
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Credit analysis understanding
Skills that will help you in the role:
• First experience in a Corporate & Investment Banking environment
• Excellent Communication skills and fluency in German and English
Where will you be working?
Our new Frankfurt office is based in the heart of the new business district in the Taunus Turm. It boasts modern, collaborative work spaces and offers a gym, a number of different food outlets close by and direct access to a large park.