- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
Investment Principal, Leading Mid-Cap Private Equity House, Frankfurt, Germany
Reference: 74499 /10G
An exciting opportunity for an experienced private equity investor in the DACH market to join the lower mid-market team of a well-established European buyout fund. This role is at Principal level with a clear partner track
Our client has a long record as a successful European buyout house and is looking to expand its operations with a senior hire in Frankfurt who will lead their own lower mid-cap deals. Working as part of a strong team, you will source and execute deals in a number of sectors and play an active role in portfolio management and value creation. With a great existing brand and network, this firm offers you the chance to enhance your deal track record and build a strong path to partnership in the short or medium term.
- Play a lead role on DACH related dealflow and portfolio work
- Play a key role in the ongoing development and leadership of the firm at all levels – the position should be seen as being on a clear partner track medium term.
- Several years of successful experience as a private equity investor in the DACH market, ideally in a mid or small cap environment
- Fully rounded technical and commercial skills, able to lead most of the deal workstreams independently.
- The ability to build convincing relationships with Mittelstand owners and managers – high emotional intelligence, empathy, tenacity, humility
- A clear desire to build a successful business and share in the rewards of that – the role needs an entrepreneurial spirit
- You must have native level German and fluent English; other European languages are a plus.
Recruiters Reference: 74499 /10G