Assistant Fund Accounting Manager - Private Equity
- 30k-45k + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- One Arrow Consulting
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Our client is one of the top-tier Private Equity firms with strong presence across the globe. They are currently looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join their well established professional team to oversee their Fund Accounting function.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fund Accountant, you will be responsible for full set of financial, management and statutory accounts. Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports and financial analysis and liaise with external auditors and any adhoc projects that may require specific skill sets related to finance. Candidates who are looking to advance their career further in the fast growing private equity field will be finding this company and opportunity interesting.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting field with qualified CPA or equivalent qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of solid experience and knowledge in Fund Accounting preferably from Private Equity, Big 4 background will be an advantage
- Excellent language abilities in both spoken and written in English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered for a more junior role
Interested candidates: Please kindly send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)