Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Who are we looking for
We are looking for reliable Collections Officer to assist with the collection of outstanding debts. The collections officer will contact customers and inform them of their debts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible. You will also be required to provide administrative support and regular reports. It is a challenging but rewarding role. To ensure success as a collection officer, you should have excellent communication, negotiation, and mathematical skills, as well as attention to detail. A skilled Collections officer should be able to minimize the losses by encouraging customers to pay their outstanding. Job Highlights
- Analyze overdue customer's status & reporting
- Execute collection dunning actions
- Knowledge in bankruptcy & IVA claim procedure
- To participate in delinquent account recovery operation, the responsibility includes:
- Perform dunning calls to remind delinquent account holder on overdue balances
- Negotiates payment arrangement with delinquent account holder
- Monitor customer payment's behaviour, offer assistance and solutions to customers having financial difficulties through negotiation and settlement
- Monitor unsecure accounts and carry out appropriate action for delinquent or problematic account
- Handle enquiries on overdue accounts
- Prepare demand letters to arrange delinquency account balances and minimize credit losses.
- Handle complaint
- Ensure daily duties comply with internal code of conduct and external regulation
- Review and process documents related to IVA/DRP /DCA management
- Liaise with different internal parties in resolving disputes and outstanding accounts
- Assist manager to ensure good control mechanisms are in place and to ensure satisfactory audit clearance and operational assurance
- Handle other credit control issues and ad hoc assignments
- Perform day-to-day operations by providing clerical support
- Diploma Holder or above in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in credit management/debt collections operations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proactive, outgoing, enthusiastic and sensitive to market/economic environment
- Analytical and self-motivated in problem-solving
- Can work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word & MacOS applications
- Customer service experience is a plus