• Attractive employee benefit • Excellent team culture • Top tier client exposure Our client is one of the most reputable bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their plan to expansion in the market, they are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their teams. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organizations.
- Check banking facility letter / treasury facility letter / loan agreement / framework letter / IPO letter and security documents for Investment Institution customers in accordance with approved credit proposal and guidelines
- Check instruction letter and ancillary documents and liaise with solicitor’s firm on property mortgage, loan agreement and debenture, release and re-assignment, etc.
- Check due execution of facility letter / treasury facility letter / loan agreement and perfection of security documents executed by customer(s) and/or security provider(s) and issue Security Certification Compliance upon perfection
- Make quotation of legal opinion and proceed to obtain legal opinion with legal firm in accordance with guidelines and engagement letter
- Process documentation and limit loading in relation to specific schemes such as SFGS/SpGS/SGS
- Perform lodgment and withdrawal of original loan and security documents upon perfection and discharge/release respectively
- Input data / information for maintain the loan documents and security records in collateral management system for limit loading
- Monitor and follow up with relationship manager and/or solicitor’s firm on deficiencies, outstanding of security documents and conditions subsequent of loan agreement
- 5 to 10 years’ experience is required for more experience candidates
- Detail minded and comfortable to collaborate with different departments
- Excellent command of Chinese and English in both spoken and written. Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior level
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion