Our client is a top-tier international banking group with strong presence worldwide. To further strengthen their market positioning, the group is urgently looking for an ETL Delivery Manager to join their team. This position is initially a 12 months contract headcount, with the view to extend or turn into a permanent role.
As an ETL Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Lead day-to-day activities for ensuring alignment to software delivery processes
- Manage development teams in China and coordinate the daily activities of the development teams in alignment with the plans
- Collect local business requirements for ETL systems
- Discuss with local teams in the APAC region to come out optimal solution design
- Seek feedback throughout delivery to ensure that project efforts meet expectations for time, cost, and quality
- Provide, enforce, and set out delivery/development standards for teams to follow
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
To be considered for this role as an ETL Delivery Manager, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, or related fields
- At least 8 years of information technology experience, of which at least 3 years from ETL areas
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Fluency in Mandarin is required as you will manage the development teams in China
- Candidates with immediate availability will be considered first.