Our client is an international Investment Bank. Currently they are looking for a Research Associate to join their equity research team in Hong Kong.
- Support equity research in Banks & Insurance sector
- Support financial modeling and database maintainance
- Responsible for equity analysis, writing research, and arranging client events
- Provide research services to Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets and Institutional clients
- Conduct roadshows with institutional clients
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year experience covering equity research or Big 4 audit
- Holder of CFA and SFC license type 4 regulated activity highly preferred
- Able to prepare professional research report in both English and Chinese
- Good accounting and finance knowledge required
- Familiar with MS office and a team player
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
Please email your full resume in MS WORD format o email@example.com quoting the job reference JK1184 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.