As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of complex IT projects. You will be instrumental in ensuring the projects are managed amongst competing priorities and will involve stakeholder management and hands-on technical skills.
To do this successfully you will:
- Manage and monitor project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes within the time deadline and budget
- Develop plans and schedules of product projects in a cross functional environment through continuous modernization and automation
- Identify and develop strategies to manage risks and project interdependencies
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders of different seniorities
- Effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
Successful applications will demonstrate:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work in a changing and complex working environment
- Embrace ownership in various tasks and able to provide thoughtful recommendations
- Proven experience in effectively implementing and delivering both IT and business projects
- Substantial knowledge in large scale projects including implementation of new projects, overall end-to-end delivery, digital applications and customer experience solutions
- Understanding of project management practices with experience managing business complexities and interdependencies in multiple technology teams.
- University Degree graduate in Information Technology, Business, or related disciplines
- Over 8 years project management or transformation experience managing medium to large IT projects
- PMP or related certification