Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with our development teams in our fast-paced delivery environment.
- Support the SRE Lead in setting reliability objectives across the layers of our application from business logic to infrastructure.
- Work closely with development teams in setting operational measures
- Assess a wide range of incoming requirements with the wider Engineering team with a focus on how we operate that well in production.
- Distributed system knowledge applicable to a microservice architecture
- Breadth of knowledge - operating systems, networking, distributed computing, cloud computing Public cloud management experience - e.g. AWS with Hashicorp Terraform
- Container Management and container orchestration experience - Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience developing applications using JVM based languages such as Java/Scala/Kotlin.
- Good practical knowledge with SQL/RDBMS, PostgreSQL preferred
- Monitoring tools Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX
- Strong scripting skills - Python and Bash
- Strong understanding and practice Agile/Lean projects SCRUM, KANBAN etc.
- Practical knowledge with Git flow, Trunk and GitHub flow branching strategies.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Toolchain experience: JIRA, GitHub, CircleCI, Artifactory, SonarQube
- Strong messaging systems knowledge, preferably Kafka, alternatively Solace/RabbitMQ/AWS Kinesis.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and TCP/IP Subnet.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Cassandra.
- Familiar with data lake concepts and machine learning technologies/environments.