Senior Manager/ Manager, Audit ·Leading International Bank ·Global Exposure ·Multiple Headcounts Our client, a leading International Bank, is currently seeking a high caliber professional to join the team as Senior Audit Manager/ Audit Manager to support various business units not limited to Retail Banking, Digital Banking, Compliance, Cybersecurity or Financial Market Audits. It requires 30-40% business travel globally.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with Management of business units and relevant support functions for which incumbent has risk assessment responsibility.
- Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines. Act as a Team Lead or Team Manager on assigned audit work involving Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) risk/ Information & Cyber Security risk across the bank. This will entail managing the auditors working on the audit to deliver the Audit Planning Memo, Controls Document, agree issues and action plans with management and submission of draft report to the Audit Manager for review;
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation / delivery of the agreed audit plan; identify the key audit issues arising and escalating any significant audit findings that remain unresolved.
- Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant Functional Team members via bottom-up continuing risk assessments and dialogue.
- Help develop and maintain a robust risk assessment process for documenting and communicating the results of business risk assessment, the consolidated audit plan / strategy for the assigned business unit.
- Support the implementation of the formal contact/communication strategy with key stakeholders (at country as well as group level) throughout the audit cycle.
- Adopt an anticipatory approach to risk assessment through dialogue with stakeholders to assist audit planning and provide quality input to relevant country committees on emerging risks.
- Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development.
- Where undertaking the role of Team Leader, provide interim performance feedback to team members.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines; CPA qualification is preferred.
- Experienced internal auditor, risk professional or business practitioner with proper audit qualifications.
- With in-depth understanding of local regulatory requirements and / or business products (i.e. Information and Cyber Security / Retail Banking / Distribution of Wealth Management products / Operational Risk / Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Crime Compliance).
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence. Effective written and presentation skills. Ability to foster a participative and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to collect, objectively analyse and apply information in support of risk assessment, planning and execution of audit engagements.
- Ability to commit to maximum of 40% business travel
- Demonstrate leadership ability and the ability to prioritise and manage work of the audit team to ensure timely delivery of audit commitment
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager level