This role will be responsible for leading a team of professional staff to provide fund services to our clients. You will also manage a portfolio of private equity funds administration and report directly to the Director of Fund Services Division.
- Lead a team to manage client's portfolio to provide professional fund administration services
- Ensure delivery of high quality client service, and is compliant with group policies, procedures and practices
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and consistency in execution of reporting
- Review capital calls, distributions, financial statements and partner capital statements
- Plan, lead and provide support to the team for year-end financial reporting and audit
- Pro-actively manage and develop client relationships, and conduct meetings as appropriate
- Interact with clients and counter-parties including legal counsel, auditors and tax advisors
- Empower the team to develop their skills using performance management tools
- Think out of the box and bring innovative ideas to improve operation efficiency
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in fund accounting and administration or corporate accounting funds field (e.g. Big 4, fund house, fund administration etc.)
- Good understanding and substantial experience in private equity funds
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Strong concept of accounting standard including IFRS and US GAAP
- Knowledge in Investran is preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Experienced in leading a team of professional accountants
- Good team player, independent, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 2901 2115 for more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 6 months.