Senior Manager or Manager, Project and Application Controls Audit
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The individual will assist the Head of Project and Application Controls Audit to provide management with an objective, independent assessment and advisory of the major AIA project and AI/RPA implementations through the planning and execution of audit assignments. The individual will also help to add value to management through IT business application audits and provides appropriate business-oriented recommendations. In addition, the individual should leverage his/her prior project and/or IT business application audit experience to coach/support the business audit team in conducting the audit assignments. Roles and Responsibilities:
Financial and non-Financial Measures:
- Help develop the annual audit plan considering the key risks identified.
- Participate in project implementation and review the delivery risk throughout the project life cycle. Conduct post-implementation audits where necessary.
- Execute audits on AI/RPA implementation.
- Partner with business auditors to audit critical business processes with the objective to support the review of IT business application controls, coach and transfer the necessary knowledge to business audit teams to perform the respective IT business application review in other audit assignments.
- Deliver audits, evaluate the adequacy of controls according to established schedule and quality requirements, maintain working papers, prepare and facilitate issuance of audit reports in accordance with the internal standards and procedures.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- Provide professional advice and insights to management to enable informed management decisions.
- Delivery of the annual audit plan within budget the established budget parameters.
- Issuance of audit reports within the set timeline
- Delivery of quality audits
- Fulfilment of the required Continuous Professional Development hours
- Feedback from auditee surveys and results of GIA quality assurance reviews, etc.
- Feedback from Country/ Business Audit team the ability to coach/assist their team members to embed business application control testing into the process/ business audit assignments
- Relationship with business unit management
- Various quantitative / qualitative measures, e.g. time, quality, cost, feedback, etc., that are tied to the objective of the area of responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Communicate to the following to accomplish the delivery of the audit plan:
- All levels of staff within Group Internal Audit and other business functions in the company (Group and local)
- External auditors or other regulatory agencies, when required
Reporting Structure and Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
- University graduate in IT, Computer Science, Finance and/or Accounting related discipline
- Around six (for Manager) to eight years of working experience in areas of business application audits, and/or project audits
- Knowledge in systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Prior working experience in auditing business applications, data analytics using ACL and Tableau, and possess knowledge in AI and RPA technologies are definite advantages
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions
- Willing to travel across the regions (around 0% to 30%)
Reports to the Head of Project and Application Controls Audit
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.