Senior Transformation Program Director / Financial Services
- 1.8 million
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Our client is a large Blue chip Organisation in Financial Services who are seeking an experienced Senior Transformation Program Director. Our client is looking for a strong Head of Transformation to lead the way in driving agile, digital and customer transformation across the Asia division.
This role will be responsible for driving cultural, people, technology and process change through a division wide adoption of digital initiatives. The portfolio of projects will be delivered through senior leadership and will be right in the heart of some of the most strategic initiatives and projects in the enterprise.
Responsibilities of the Role
• Accountable for the production of deliverables within agreed timescale, quality and budget.
• Create and manage the projects scope, resources and budget.
• Create, manage and resource the IT project plan(s); agree and review the plans, costs and resources.
• Monitor and report on progress in accordance with PMO requirements.
• Establish Project KPIs to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the projects.
• Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project.
• Report regularly to the Project Stakeholders to report on project status.
• Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan.
• Ensure appropriate release and change management processes are implemented.
• Identify and manage relationships through effective communication.
• Identify, acquires and deploys team members and manage third parties to ensure successful project execution.
Requirements of the Role
• Graduate qualifications in Science, Computer science or Engineering.
• Solid understanding and practical application of project management practices (e.g. PRINCE2 or PMP).
• Exposure to Agile processes would be beneficial
• Good track record of solution delivery with both onshore and offshore resources
• Experience working within large Enterprise environments.
• Ability to communicate at Executive level within the organisation
• Must be a strong leader and influencer, able to build effective working relationships with various teams in the organisation quickly.
• English proficiency (written and spoken)
What we can offer you?
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's largest organisations at an exciting phase. With a planned growth of 50% within the next year, this is truly a company that has large aspirations for themselves and also their employees. Offering competitive salaries alongside great employee benefits.
Please send your CV in word format to Will [at] mainstayasia.com and put "Transformation Senior Project Manager" in the Subject Heading. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement.