Our client is a multinational investment service firm who is looking for a high calibre candidate experienced in tax & accounting to join their dynamic team. Candidates who are looking for advance their career further in a multinational and dynamic environment will definitely be interested.
- Responsible for providing assistance on U.S. tax and meeting tax compliance obligations to private equity clients
- Support in preparing the U.S. federal/state partnership tax returns and other tax compliance related matters
- Assist in correspondence with the US tax authorities on clients tax matters
- Undergraduate degree holder in accounting, finance or related disciplines with 1 - 2 years experience in tax or accounting
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Accounting system will be an advantage
- Proactive attitude, Team player, with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.