Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist - HMS007230
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist with French!
In your role as an Accounts Receivables Specialist you will manage Collection and Account Resolution with customers of delinquent accounts, provide customer service, develop payment arrangements, and assist in resolving customer complaints and problem accounts. You will furthermore support Account Receivable operations providing and receiving information from customers, following-up on billing, collection and cash application. Responsibilities
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Analyze aging reports and initiate calls to customers with past due balances to arrange for payment
- Initiate collection calls to major account customers, research and resolve past due/billing issues on accounts that have resulted in delinquent payment
- Resolve customer complaints and research account discrepancies; analyze receivables data for customers
- Forecast cash collections, evaluating and calling out issues to appropriate contacts
- Perform accounting reconciliations, reduce account aging, and establish clear and concise communications; participate in presentations of account receivables information
- Maintain call logs and expected payment dates
- Evaluate if credit or debits need to be issued and rationalize payment plans with customers.
- Daily interaction with customers, including follow-up when expected payment has not been received
- Assist in resolving billing issues
- Prepare metric and KPI analysis and explanations behind portfolio performance variations
- Very good knowledge of French , min. B2.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting Finance or Business Administration with relevant work years experience of Collections, Cash and/or Customer Service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Quality tools and methodology
- Fluent in English (at least 80% proficiency), Portuguese is a plus
- Proven ERP (SAP or Oracle) proficiency
What can we offer?
- Solid knowledge and experience of Letters of Credit & Export Payment Terms is a plus.
- Factoring, Trade Finance knowledge and experience a plus.
- Multilingual preferred.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports language courses, professional trainings, personal development.
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus.
- Great career-development opportunities.
- Opportunities to use your accounting and finance skills.
- Opportunity for operational improvement/simplification/standardization.
- Flexible working hours/home office.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 28, 2021, 3:36:46 PM
Unposting Date Mar 29, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time