The Network Engineer will participate in driving the development efforts in Network. Collaborate with vendor/contractor partners to develop and implement the detailed design, configuration, and engineering strategies/solutions to deliver cloud engineering solutions while remaining focused on security, uptime, and performance. Provide troubleshooting and resolution to complex problems/issues. Responsibilities
- The Network Engineer will support the hardware/software/network technologies production environment by pro-actively monitoring and quickly responding to hardware/software/network incidents across multiple technologies within the technical area of expertise.
- Collaborate with vendor/contractor partners to develop and implement detailed design, configuration and engineering strategies/solutions to resolve issues/incidents while remaining focused on security, up-time and performance.
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution to complex problems/issues.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with 3-5 years of Core Network Technical hands on experience, including day to day troubleshooting, implementation on Network Operations & Engineering role.
- Required additional knowledge, skills, experience or training to perform competently in the job and not captured above.
- Proven experience creating, championing and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
- Excellent problem detection and determination skills in multiple functional infrastructure/application areas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical information to non-technical audiences and vice versa.
- Strong customer service orientation and an inherent sense of urgency and attention to details for resolving issues.
Certifications like CCNA, CCNP,ITIL, AWS is a good to have..