Citrix Manager - IT Infrastructure
Recommend architecture and design enhancements for the Citrix\\VMWare platform
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- In-depth understanding of the full Citrix/VMWare suite including, networking and storage
- In-Depth knowledge of XenApp tools and utilities, i.e. APPV PVS automation, Director, Storefront, and studio manager
- In-Depth knowledge of application virtualisation and packaging methods.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a highly scalable XenApp systems, provision of performance tuning and optimisation
- Technical knowledge and appreciation of a wide range of /Windows/Storage/Networking technologies is desirable
- Knowledge PowerShell, providing infrastructure automation\\and image builds.
- Experience with Netscaler and F5's desirable.
- End-to-end understanding of systems development life cycle methodology
- Demonstrates a strong understanding product lifecycles as well as how technical systems work and interact
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of all critical Production Support processes
Role / Principal Accountabilities:
- Perform implementation, maintenance, remediation, and troubleshooting services for enterprise applications using the Citrix platform
- Propose, design, and implement enhancements and additions to current environment
- Assist in Developing infrastructure automation standards and procedures for Citrix infrastructure builds.
- Assist HCL support admins on technical issues, standards and procedures
- Assist in managing continuous improvement of engineering, delivery, and operational practices
Key Relationships and Department Overview: