I am currently working exclusively with an International Private Equity firm based in Dublin who are now looking to add a Senior Analyst to its Investment Team.
- Reviewing and analysing investment opportunities, on a buy hold and sell basis.
- Building detailed, complex cashflow models to support the above and updating/ improving existing models.
- Participating in due diligence for investments, including review of legal documentation and gathering of market intelligence.
- Developing presentations for Directors, key investment partners and other stakeholders
- Contributing to portfolio monitoring, including formal quarterly and annual reviews of key stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within a relevant industry including investment banking, private equity or corporate finance
- Experience in the property sector preferred
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Ability to self-start, multi-task and accurately complete projects on time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentations
- ACA, ACCA, CFA or MSc in investment related discipline
To discuss in confidence call Sean Sweeney on 01-8746770, apply directly via the link below or reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org