Consultant, Business Process Management (x2)
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Role/ Department:
The Enlighten Centre of Excellence is part of the Productivity organization and has broad responsibility for identifying and driving global, cross functional process improvement opportunities using a variety of optimization techniques. The department uses Enlighten productivity tools, Lean Six Sigma and other change management methods to impact benefit levers of cost, quality, and risk. Enlighten Software is a productivity tool, that focus on Productivity, Utilization & Efficiency. It analyses data to assist management in making informed decision to maximize benefits and resources. The key responsibilities of the role include:
Skills/ Qualifications: The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Primary responsibility is to work closely with operations team as well as productivity consultants to implement a change management program across teams
- Facilitate data gathering- Analyse business metrics to achieve organizational goals
- Helps operations teams on day to day change requests, conduct Value added assessments
- Gain in-depth knowledge of enlighten tool (post training period)
- Organizes the work, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities, and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work.
- Responsible for analysis, facilitation, training's, mentoring, project reporting and providing recommendations for process improvements that will improve quality, reduce costs and establish appropriate process metrics and improve process controls.
- Working Business Units to ensure benefit delivery as per financial and non-financial targets
- Evaluate existing business and define current and future state for business process re-engineering initiatives
Working with Us:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of Six Sigma would be advantageous
- Previous exposure to business process and/or technology enhancement initiatives
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Project Management/ Change management skills
- Objective, open-minded, innovative thinker and change advocate.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach with strong attention to detail.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways: Financial
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.