Who we are looking for
Fund accountants are primarily responsible for the timely and accurate execution and reporting of net asset valuations (NAVs) for our clients' accounts (funds). Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities. The team you will be joining is a part of State Street global fund accounting services, also known as a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to pension funds, mutual funds and ETFs. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements. What you will be responsible for
As an Associate:
What we value:
- Primarily responsible for the timely and accurate execution and reporting of net asset valuations (NAVs) for our clients' accounts (funds).
- Identifying, analyzing and understanding NAV component impacts
- Understanding how trade, income, cap stock, securities valuation, MTM impact the NAV calculation
- Performing other critical functions: Customized reporting, income distribution and financial reporting
- Communicating with client services and answering client related queries
- Escalating issues to senior associate or above.
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak up
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good time management skills.
- Highly motivate and proactive individual.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
About State Street What we do
- Bachelor degree or above
- Japanese language is a plus N3 and above.
. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers