Security Valuations Specialist (投信時価スペシャリスト) , A2
Who we are looking for
looking to transform our business while ensure the highest standard of accuracy and timeliness in daily Ops. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
• Perform daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual outsourcing pricing / fund accounting related tasks with timeliness and accuracy.
• Ensure full understanding of new business transition/migration and ensure proper implementation within the team
• Demonstrate satisfactory resolution of issues and ensure to escalate operational risks determined to the 1st Line Manager in a timely manner to achieve risk excellence
• Support manager to constantly review and optimize our operation, as well as drive the implementation of operational efficiencies and re-engineering initiatives
• Work in conjunction with others and build professional working relations with internal & external clients; foster this culture within the team
• Enforce adherence to the corporate compliance and risk management policies; support manager to implement BCP strategies, and risk control within the team
• Act and dress professionally, instill a professional attitude at all times in the team What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Excellent communication skills both in Japanese and English.
Basic Financial industry knowledge
Ability to meet tight deadlines Education & Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor degree or above
Good interpersonal skill and strong team spirit, effective communication and negotiation skills
Self-motivated, creative and efficient in finding solutions to complex, time-critical problems and strong analytical ability
Preferred experience in Japan business services About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers